Deciding to enter a residential drug rehab or alcohol treatment facility can be as scary and stressful as the addiction itself. Even if it is not your struggle, but rather you are finding information for a loved one with a substance abuse disorder, it can be a very emotional time.
One of the greatest benefits of residential drug rehab and alcohol treatment is peace of mind. As a family member or friend, you can sleep at night knowing that your loved one is getting the best care possible and has someone watching out for them. As the person in recovery, you know you now have a community committed to helping you achieve and maintain sobriety.
The Benefits of Residential Treatment
There are many different treatment options available, like outpatient or group therapy, but residential inpatient treatment tends to have the greatest success. When you commit to a facility and program, you can enjoy benefits like:
- Holistic treatment
- A safe harbor
- A comfortable place with no judgment
- Structured daily schedules
- Constant and consistent care
- A focus on you
- A complete break from triggering situations and events
- Zero access to substances
- Learning coping mechanisms
- Access to all health professionals necessary for your recovery
Research Your Residential Drug Rehab Program
It is vitally important to do your research before you choose a drug rehab or residential alcohol treatment program or facility. Some considerations include:
- Variety and types of treatment services offered
- Experience and certification of staff
- Staff-to-patient ratio
- Space available at the facility
- Insurance accepted
Let the Healing Begin
Today is the day to start your new journey. Contact Summit Malibu to get more information about our breathtaking facilities and our successful treatment services. We are here to help you recover.