What is Website Accessibility?
Summit Malibu employees strive to make online experience with www.summitmalibu.com and our website as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at Summit Malibu has made every reasonable effort to make this website accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact Summit Malibu using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact Summit Malibu by Phone at 310-457-9977
- Contact Summit Malibu by email at [email protected]
Throughout Summit Malibu’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But Summit Malibu cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, Summit Malibu is unable to claim site-wide conformance. Summit Malibu adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Summit Malibu cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Summit Malibu’s conformance claims only extend to pages within the www.summitmalibu.com domain.
- Summit Malibu has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- Summit Malibu chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Summit Malibu uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, Summit Malibu recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.